Ark: It can be used to can be used to browse, extract, create, and modify archives and it has the feature of preview file contents without extracting files. Ark supports multiple formats, including tar, gzip, bzip2, rar and zip, as well as CD-ROM images. It is a graphical file compression/decompression utility. Now let’s talk about the instructions to Install the Ark on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa.
- Specification for Ark
- How to Install Ark on Ubuntu?
- The Launching process for Ark on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- How to Remove the Ark on Ubuntu using Terminal?
- A short summary
Specification for Ark:
|App Size||1 MB|
How to Install Ark on Ubuntu?
- Open the Terminal by using the short key CTRL+ALT+T.
- Copy the command which is given below.
- Paste the copy command in the terminal and press enter to execute the task.
- The Password will be asked by the terminal, enter the system password to continue.
- The installation will be done in a few minutes.
Launching process for Ark on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS:
- Copy the below-mentioned command
- Paste the copy command in the terminal and continue to carry out the task.
- Launching will be complete in a few seconds, the Ark window will appear.
- Open the Show Application menu, type as Ark on the search bar.
- The application will be opened by tapping the image.
How to Remove the Ark on Ubuntu using Terminal?
- Removing will also be done on the terminal software.
- Using the shortcut key to open the terminal CTRL+ALT+T.
- Copy & Paste the below command in the terminal and execute it.
- The terminal will ask your system password, enter the password & execute.
The short summary:
In this article, we have explained about the tutorials of How to Install, Launch & Remove the Ark on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Focal Fossa. Is this article is useful? Kindly share your suggestions/queries in the below-commented box and Don’t forget to drop your feedback.
Thanks for visiting Tec Robust!! Stay tuned for more interesting articles!!
- Install Cervisia on Ubuntu
- Install Plex on Ubuntu
- Install Ora on Ubuntu
- Install PowerShell on Ubuntu
- Install Flock on Ubuntu